Join the Reese News Lab
Reese News Lab Internships
CAMPAIGN HOUND MARKETING INTERN
Application deadline: 5 p.m. on Wednesday November 18, 2015
We’re looking for a paid Marketing/Sales Intern to help us get the word out about Campaign Hound. The intern will spend 15 hours a week working with our project manager to create a robust marketing strategy and build our customer base.
Tasks will include…
- Contributing to social media/marketing strategy
- Using HootSuite to update social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Creating short blog posts to show potential customers what Campaign Hound can do
- Researching potential markets for Campaign Hound to build personas and understand market needs
- Cold calling and emailing potential clients
More about Campaign Hound:
Campaign Hound is the newest service from Reese News Lab launching in January 2016. We use searchable transcripts to allow journalists, political organizations, and non-profit groups to keep an ear on political candidates as they move along the campaign trail.
To apply for the reporting intern position, send a cover letter and resume to Hannah Wang at email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Intern.”
About Reese News Lab
The Reese News Lab is located in Carroll 11 in the basement (think more “hobbit hole of possibilities” than dungeon) of the UNC School of Media and Journalism.
To learn more about what we do and who we are, see what our Summer 2015 staffers have to say: